Tactrix Openport 2.0
The OpenPort 2.0 is our newest tuning tool hardware that is capable of communicating with a most OBDII compliant vehicles using a standard J2534 interface. Combined with our EcuFlash software, the OpenPort 2.0 is capable of reflashing a large number of newer Subaru and Mitsubishi vehicles, and support for other cars is in progress.
We include a USB cable with each OpenPort, which is all the hardware you'll need unless you have one of the few vehicles that require a separate reflash adapter. For Subaru you'll only need a reflash adapter for the 2001 through 2005 WRX, but not STi. For Mitsubishi, you'll need the adapter for most pre CAN vehicles which include the 5-9 Evo. Choose the adapter you need from the 'Reflash Adapters' drop down list on the right side of this page.
- 72Mhz 32-bit processor
- USB 2.0 full speed device (USB-A/Mini cable included)
- Field upgradeable software
- Supports these major OBD protocols:
- CAN 2.0 (CAN/ISO15765)
- K-line (ISO9141/ISO14230(KWP2000)/dual K line)
- J2534 PassThru support with Windows DLL
- Standalone datalogs to microSD / microSDHC card without a laptop
- Able to apply GND or 5V-25V to OBD pins 1,3,9,11,12,13 or AUX 2.5mm stereo connector
- Able to log from Innovate Motorsports 2.5mm stereo MTS data bus
- RGB status LEDs
Designed, manufactured, assembled, and tested in San Francisco, USA
In Stock: 715